Global SEO manager at Autobutler
Do you dream of a position as Global SEO Manager in a strong company where your solutions make a huge difference? A position where you take full responsibility for all SEO activities at all levels? Do you love data and are you crazy about making rational decisions on a basis that you create yourself?
With reference to Autobutler’s Global Head of Marketing, you are given a key position where you will have great influence on the company’s results, which is why we are looking for a person who is expertly skilled and ambitious.
You will have a team of five employees to help you execute in our markets. We are active in Denmark, Germany, England, Sweden and France, so it should be natural for you to speak English with both colleagues and partners.
Assignments and responsibility
- Planning, developing and executing global SEO strategies
- Identifying strategic growth opportunities as well as identifying new trends and opportunities to create even better rankings
- Take responsibility for developing the SEO team as well as quality checks of our affiliates
- Collaborate with web developers and third-party providers
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SEO and link building – preferably from an international E-commerce company
- Skilled in Google Analytics and/or other tracking tools
- A good understanding of technical SEO
- Knowledge about other traffic sources like Google AdWords and social media
- Proven SEO results
A super exciting position in an international organization with 35 talented colleagues. Lots of opportunity for personal and professional development. Flexible working time. Great public transport options. A favorable fixed salary, pension, lunch plan and overall a very interesting position in a fast-growing company.
Autobutler aims to be the world’s largest online car repair service provider. Today, the marketplace has activities in Denmark, Sweden, Germany, England and France with local country offices in Paris and Berlin. We want to make car ownership simpler and cheaper, and with 750,000 registered customers we have become a significant digital player, being owned by the French car giant PSA since 2016.
Apply for the position
If you want to apply for the position, click on the button “Apply for the position” and attach your application with a resume as well as a picture of yourself. We process received applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis. Submit your application as soon as possible.
We treat your application with 100 % confidentiality, and our client will not know of your application without prior approval from you. When you submit your information, you agree to our terms of consent, which you can read by clicking here.
Tlf. +45 2043 4543
- Geografi /Copenhagen
- Branche / E-commerce
- Starttidspunkt / When you are ready