IT Administration & Network Specialist at Shanghai Electric Wind Power Group (SEWPG)
You may be the IT-Specialist we are looking for to join our SEWPG European Innovation Center in a unique two-fold position of IT infrastructure administration and software development for Wind Turbine Design.
We are looking for an experienced and versatile IT Specialist who can both take responsibility of managing and increasing the quality of our in-house IT-infrastructure ensuring all IT-operations run smoothly and contribute to the development of wind turbine related software.
You will be responsible for:
- Consulting on all IT-related issues, taking ownership of all in-house IT-operations, examining our technical setup, implementing necessary changes and building the overall strategy of a smooth running future-proof IT-infrastructure.
- Configuration, administration and maintain of various it-system such as:
- Software configuration, source code version control and continuous integration and continues delivery services e.g. GitLab servers and runners
- Linux based HPC cluster including job management services
- Network fileshare and backup services
- Network configuration and related services e.g. VPN, DNS, DHCP, PAM and firewall
- Cloud hosted services such as task management and wikis e.g. Jira and Confluence
- User’s virtual machines, desktops and laptops
- If you have the skills you could also be a developer in software tools using Python in close cooperation with a team of highly skilled engineers who develops wind turbine blades, control algorithms, loads analysis and system optimization
You have a relevant IT-degree and 5+ years of previous experience in IT/network administration and deploying and administrating Linux servers. In addition, you have solid programming skills in Python and experience in managing software services used as part of a modern software development tool-chains. Additionally, experience with configuring and administrating HPC software specifically Slurm is an advantage for this position.
You can create success individually and are very capable of collaborating and interacting with stakeholders and our teams. You have strong analytical skills and are relentless in independently finding a solution to the problem. You will work closely with the technical framework of our IT-department in the HQ in China, hence you approach collaboration with a diplomatic and creative mindset. We expect you to thrive in an international, multi-cultural environment and possess excellent communication skills as well as full professional English proficiency.
We expect you to have a european passport and relocate to Aarhus (or close to).
SEWPG EIC OFFERS
A unique opportunity to be part of our European Innovation Center and building a center of advanced technologies and rich design in a fast-paced blooming renewable energy sector.
You will have a great influence on developing products of tomorrow and implement ground-breaking new solutions while working in an informal working environment encouraging innovation. We offer favourable terms of employment and provide an inspiring environment and international career opportunities.
The Shanghai Electric Wind Power Group European Innovation Center (SEWPG EIC) in Aarhus, Denmark, is a project-driven R&D hub advancing in four main areas of wind turbine technology:
– Advanced load simulation – Rotor blade innovation – Wind digital engineering and Advanced control.
The SEWPG European Innovation Center was established in 2019 to assemble the best engineers in the global wind industry. Our small teams work closely and effectively together within and across specialized teams. Therefore, you have real impact and play a central role in the development of advanced technologies and novel conceptual design which will shape the future of wind power technology in China and globally.
Shanghai Electric Wind Power Group is a daughter company to Shanghai Electric, one of China’s largest leading manufacturing companies. SEWPG is the nr.1 leading manufacturer of offshore wind turbines to the Chinese market.
To learn more about SEWPG EIC, Aarhus, you can watch a short introduction here: Video link
Apply for position
If you want to apply for the position, click on the button “Søg stillingen” and enclose your application with CV and a picture of yourself. We process incoming applications on an ongoing basis and call for an interview. Therefore, send your application as soon as possible.
Of course, we treat your application 100% confidentially, and our customer will not become aware of your application without prior consent from you. When you submit your information, you also accept our terms of consent, which you can read by clicking here.