Naval Architect / Jylland (DK)
Naval Architect Jylland/DK – Are you looking for a exiting new position in a high-tech
multi-hull vessel design company in Denmark?
Do you want to be part of a innovative team of ship design experts who are all burning for their customer specific projects?
A company where new propulsion technology and state-of-the-art lightweight constructions goes hand in hand fulfilling the needs of a-new-tomorrow!
Elite Rekruttering is looking for skilled Naval Architects for our customer in Jutland – please read on for further information.
- Design and development of E-Vessels
- R&D and demonstration of a new zero-emission propulsion system for the maritime sector
- Design & construction og lightweight constructions
- Project management in connection with design, R&D, optimisation & documentation
What can we offer
- As a Naval Architect in our company we can offer you a challenging position in beautiful Jylland/Denmark.
- An exiting journey in the area of ship/vessel design business area.
- Possibility of growth and learning in the multihull vessel design area.
- Being part of a small company you will get the possibility of trying different kinds of tasks.
- Flat organisational structure so everybody is being heard.
- This job refers directly to the CEO.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Naval architecture.
- Experience from project management or diploma from approved provider.
- Experienced or (almost) newly graduated.
- Willing to live and work in Denmark and hold a (preferably) european passport.
- Possibility of working from home when needed.
- Good skills in ANSYS and 3D CAD systems.
- Drivers license (B-cat.)
- Skilled English level – both orally and in written word
- The person we are looking for should be open and extrovert – willing to learn (from the experienced colleagues)
- And creative (as far as engineers go….)
How to apply for the position/Sådan ansøger du
If you want to apply for the position, click on the button “Apply for position” and attach your application with CV as well as a picture of yourself. We process applications received on a continuous basis and call for an interview. Submit your application as soon as possible.
Of course, we treat your application 100% confidentially, and our customer will not know your application without prior approval from you. When you submit your information, you also accept our terms of consent, which you can read here.