Senior Python/Django Full-stack Developer
This role will grow to become the team leader (or CTO) and help us hire and build the development team at our new offices in Warsaw.
You must have experience and interest in the following technologies:
Python and Django;
- PostgreSQL, Redis and similar;
- AWS (EC2, Kinesis, SQS, CloudWatch, etc.) or similar cloud services;
- React.js, Redux and similar libraries;
- Semantic HTML5;
- CSS and preprocessors like Sass or Less;
- Build tools like Webpack;
- Git and GitHub.
You adhere to high standards of code quality;
- Your code is performant, clean, concise and follows the best coding and security practices;
- Your are proponents of automated testing;
- Your take decisions based on measurable metrics;
- Your are able to deliver finished, scalable and reliable products;
- Your are able to write technical documentation;
- Your are able to estimate and plan independently and execute on time;
- Your are able to present their strong beliefs in a constructive and inspiring manner.
- An attractive salary with a clear career path;
- Work with modern technologies;
- Creative freedom;
- The best hardware and software required for your job;
- Be part of a young and fun team;
- New, modern office in downtown Warsaw with private bike parking and showers;
- Fully stocked kitchens with coffee, tea, soda and food;
- Budget for participating at conferences;
- Yearly company retreats;
Vil du søge stillingen, skal du klikke på knappen “Søg stillingen” og vedlægge din ansøgning med CV samt et billede af dig selv. Vi behandler løbende indkomne ansøgninger og indkalder til samtale. Send derfor din ansøgning hurtigst muligt.
Vi behandler naturligvis din ansøgning 100% fortroligt, og vores kunde får ikke kendskab til din ansøgning uden forudgående accept fra dig. Når du sender dine oplysninger, accepterer du samtidig vores samtykkebetingelser, som du kan læse ved at klikke her .
Tlf. +45 2043 4543
- Geografi / Østjylland
- Starttidspunkt / Snarest muligt